- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 9 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 12 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 27 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 49 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5236J
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will need to ensure campaigns 14395 or 15086 are completed. Technician will need to use Global Diagnostic System 2 and gather information and contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.