- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 4 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 22 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 44 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 66 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5411J
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the Human Machine Interface, Radio or Tuner, radio controls, Integrated Center Stack, display, and Media Disc Players are placed on restriction through the General Motors Technical Assistance Center. Dealer will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.