- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5535C
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE: SENSING SYSTEM: CAMERA
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles thatmay have Service Front Camera, Service Lane Departure Warning, and Service Lane Keep Assist Message. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B1008 Sym 4B set. Technician will need to check the windshield to ensure it is not aftermarket. Technician will also check for anything that may impair the front view camera and ensure the camera is properly mounted.
Click a tab for more information.