- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 18 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 33 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 55 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5551C
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- This Preliminary information communicatesa "Forward Collision System Reduced" message displayed on the DIC when the Forward Automatic Braking has been set to the "Alert" setting. This is normal when theFAB has been set to "Alert".
Click a tab for more information.