- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5606
2017 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- This Preliminary information communicates an Intermittent No Crank, No Start, or Reduced Power loss of data multiple U codes or Intermittent Power Door Locks inoperative. Inspect harness for chaffed by the I-shaft at the base of the steering column. If chaffed, repair damaged wires and zip tie the harness away from the I-shaft. Also Inspect the HVAC drain hose is properly routed and not plugged.
Click a tab for more information.