- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 1 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 20 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 50 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 56 days ago
GMC Recall ONP2007-02: Wheelchair Lift Interlock System
2006 GMC C4500
Should the diode fail, it will be possible to move the vehicle with the wheelchair deployed, which could result in injury to anyone using the lift.
- Certain intermotive wheelchair lift interlock, P/no. Ilis605-H3 ilis activation kit (interlock option for gateway 401) sold for use as aftermarket for 2005 - 2008 Chevy 560 (C4500 and C5500 kodiak) 6.6L diesel vehicles which a protection diode was used. The diode can be exposed to voltage spikes greater than what it can withstand. The diode could fail, which could prevent vehicle interlock operation when a wheelchair lift is deployed.
- Intermotive will notify owners and repair the vehicles free of charge. The recall began on November 20, 2007. Owners can contact intermotive toll-free at 1-800-969-6080. This recall only pertains to aftermarket intermotive wheelchair lifts and has no relation to any original equipment installed on chevrlot and GMC vehicles manufactured by General Motors.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.