- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 64 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 65 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 76 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 81 days ago
GMC Recall ONP2007-02: Wheelchair Lift Interlock System
2006 GMC C4500
Should the diode fail, it will be possible to move the vehicle with the wheelchair deployed, which could result in injury to anyone using the lift.
- Certain intermotive wheelchair lift interlock, P/no. Ilis605-H3 ilis activation kit (interlock option for gateway 401) sold for use as aftermarket for 2005 - 2008 Chevy 560 (C4500 and C5500 kodiak) 6.6L diesel vehicles which a protection diode was used. The diode can be exposed to voltage spikes greater than what it can withstand. The diode could fail, which could prevent vehicle interlock operation when a wheelchair lift is deployed.
- Intermotive will notify owners and repair the vehicles free of charge. The recall began on November 20, 2007. Owners can contact intermotive toll-free at 1-800-969-6080. This recall only pertains to aftermarket intermotive wheelchair lifts and has no relation to any original equipment installed on chevrlot and GMC vehicles manufactured by General Motors.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.