- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 2 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 19 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 33 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 35 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 39 days ago
GMC Recall ONP2007-02: Wheelchair Lift Interlock System
2006 GMC C4500
Should the diode fail, it will be possible to move the vehicle with the wheelchair deployed, which could result in injury to anyone using the lift.
- Certain intermotive wheelchair lift interlock, P/no. Ilis605-H3 ilis activation kit (interlock option for gateway 401) sold for use as aftermarket for 2005 - 2008 Chevy 560 (C4500 and C5500 kodiak) 6.6L diesel vehicles which a protection diode was used. The diode can be exposed to voltage spikes greater than what it can withstand. The diode could fail, which could prevent vehicle interlock operation when a wheelchair lift is deployed.
- Intermotive will notify owners and repair the vehicles free of charge. The recall began on November 20, 2007. Owners can contact intermotive toll-free at 1-800-969-6080. This recall only pertains to aftermarket intermotive wheelchair lifts and has no relation to any original equipment installed on chevrlot and GMC vehicles manufactured by General Motors.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.