- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 13 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 54 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 58 days ago
GMC Recall ONP2007-02: Wheelchair Lift Interlock System
2006 GMC C4500
Should the diode fail, it will be possible to move the vehicle with the wheelchair deployed, which could result in injury to anyone using the lift.
- Certain intermotive wheelchair lift interlock, P/no. Ilis605-H3 ilis activation kit (interlock option for gateway 401) sold for use as aftermarket for 2005 - 2008 Chevy 560 (C4500 and C5500 kodiak) 6.6L diesel vehicles which a protection diode was used. The diode can be exposed to voltage spikes greater than what it can withstand. The diode could fail, which could prevent vehicle interlock operation when a wheelchair lift is deployed.
- Intermotive will notify owners and repair the vehicles free of charge. The recall began on November 20, 2007. Owners can contact intermotive toll-free at 1-800-969-6080. This recall only pertains to aftermarket intermotive wheelchair lifts and has no relation to any original equipment installed on chevrlot and GMC vehicles manufactured by General Motors.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.