- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 62 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 63 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 74 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 79 days ago
GMC Recall 99049: GM/FMVSS 105
2000 GMC Jimmy
If this occurred, the seating seal could be broken during vehicle assembly, or from early road inputs or brake fluid cycling, and a leak could occur increasing the brake stopping distance.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: S -trucks equipped with 2 wheel drive. These vehicles may have had the right-hand antilock brake system (ABS) module feed pipe and/or brake crossover pipe tube nuts tightened without seating the pipe-flared-ends enough to withstand normal assembly and vehicle inputs without partially unseating. This does not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic service brake normal, emergency, and park braking performance."
- Dealers will inspect the brake pipe union for signs of brake fluid, and if necessary, install a new brake pipe union.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.