- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 1 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 10 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 13 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
GMC Recall 99049: GM/FMVSS 105
2000 GMC Jimmy
If this occurred, the seating seal could be broken during vehicle assembly, or from early road inputs or brake fluid cycling, and a leak could occur increasing the brake stopping distance.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: S -trucks equipped with 2 wheel drive. These vehicles may have had the right-hand antilock brake system (ABS) module feed pipe and/or brake crossover pipe tube nuts tightened without seating the pipe-flared-ends enough to withstand normal assembly and vehicle inputs without partially unseating. This does not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic service brake normal, emergency, and park braking performance."
- Dealers will inspect the brake pipe union for signs of brake fluid, and if necessary, install a new brake pipe union.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.