- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 31 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 48 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 62 days ago
GMC Recall 99049: GM/FMVSS 105
2000 GMC Jimmy
If this occurred, the seating seal could be broken during vehicle assembly, or from early road inputs or brake fluid cycling, and a leak could occur increasing the brake stopping distance.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: S -trucks equipped with 2 wheel drive. These vehicles may have had the right-hand antilock brake system (ABS) module feed pipe and/or brake crossover pipe tube nuts tightened without seating the pipe-flared-ends enough to withstand normal assembly and vehicle inputs without partially unseating. This does not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic service brake normal, emergency, and park braking performance."
- Dealers will inspect the brake pipe union for signs of brake fluid, and if necessary, install a new brake pipe union.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.