- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 20 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
GMC Recall 99049: GM/FMVSS 105
2000 GMC Jimmy
If this occurred, the seating seal could be broken during vehicle assembly, or from early road inputs or brake fluid cycling, and a leak could occur increasing the brake stopping distance.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: S -trucks equipped with 2 wheel drive. These vehicles may have had the right-hand antilock brake system (ABS) module feed pipe and/or brake crossover pipe tube nuts tightened without seating the pipe-flared-ends enough to withstand normal assembly and vehicle inputs without partially unseating. This does not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic service brake normal, emergency, and park braking performance."
- Dealers will inspect the brake pipe union for signs of brake fluid, and if necessary, install a new brake pipe union.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.