- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 12 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 55 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 74 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 77 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 78 days ago
2001 GMC Jimmy
Worst 2001 Jimmy suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint wore out2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Jimmy Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Jimmy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Jimmy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jimmy.