- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 5 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 16 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT3665F
2002 GMC Savana
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the Hydro-Boost is not serviceable and will need to be replaced if the brake pedal moves or applies on its own at a full turn.
Click a tab for more information.