- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 11 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 54 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 77 days ago
1995 GMC Suburban
Worst 1995 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.