- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 31 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 48 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 62 days ago
GMC Recall 00044: GM/FMVSS 208/Neck Extension
1999 GMC Suburban
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right front passenger restraint systems may not meet the neck extension requirements.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. These vehicles do not comply with the occupant protection requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Dealers will install a tray insert on the top of the passenger side of the instrument panel. The tray insert corrects the noncompliance.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.