- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 63 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 64 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 75 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 80 days ago
GMC Recall 00044: GM/FMVSS 208/Neck Extension
1999 GMC Suburban
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right front passenger restraint systems may not meet the neck extension requirements.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. These vehicles do not comply with the occupant protection requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Dealers will install a tray insert on the top of the passenger side of the instrument panel. The tray insert corrects the noncompliance.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.