- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 17 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
GMC Recall 00044: GM/FMVSS 208/Neck Extension
1999 GMC Suburban
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right front passenger restraint systems may not meet the neck extension requirements.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. These vehicles do not comply with the occupant protection requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Dealers will install a tray insert on the top of the passenger side of the instrument panel. The tray insert corrects the noncompliance.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.