- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 3 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 15 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 54 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 64 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 65 days ago
1996 GMC Yukon
1996 GMC Yukon Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Whinning Noise In Rear During Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Yukon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Yukon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Yukon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Yukon.