- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 10 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 53 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 72 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 75 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 76 days ago
1999 GMC Yukon
Worst 1999 Yukon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic door locks malfunction when it rains1
- interior lights work intermittently1
- turn over but no start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Yukon Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Yukon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Yukon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Yukon.