- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 34 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 35 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly Problems
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 100,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.