- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 27 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 44 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 58 days ago
GMC Recall 00084: GM/Wheelhouse Plug
2000 GMC Yukon
These gases could flow into the passenger compartment if the plug is missing or loose and could cause possible illness, unconsciousness, or death.
Structure — Body
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles have loose or missing rear wheelhouse plugs. Under certain vehicle operating conditions, exhaust gases can flow forward and accumulate in the rear wheelhouse.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for loose or missing wheelhouse plugs and install new plugs if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.