- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 18 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
GMC Recall 00084: GM/Wheelhouse Plug
2000 GMC Yukon
These gases could flow into the passenger compartment if the plug is missing or loose and could cause possible illness, unconsciousness, or death.
Structure — Body
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles have loose or missing rear wheelhouse plugs. Under certain vehicle operating conditions, exhaust gases can flow forward and accumulate in the rear wheelhouse.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for loose or missing wheelhouse plugs and install new plugs if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.