- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 5 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 8 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- August 18: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 33 days ago
GMC Recall 00084: GM/Wheelhouse Plug
2000 GMC Yukon
These gases could flow into the passenger compartment if the plug is missing or loose and could cause possible illness, unconsciousness, or death.
Structure — Body
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles have loose or missing rear wheelhouse plugs. Under certain vehicle operating conditions, exhaust gases can flow forward and accumulate in the rear wheelhouse.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for loose or missing wheelhouse plugs and install new plugs if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.