- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 60 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 61 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 72 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 77 days ago
GMC Recall 00084: GM/Wheelhouse Plug
2000 GMC Yukon
These gases could flow into the passenger compartment if the plug is missing or loose and could cause possible illness, unconsciousness, or death.
Structure — Body
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles have loose or missing rear wheelhouse plugs. Under certain vehicle operating conditions, exhaust gases can flow forward and accumulate in the rear wheelhouse.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for loose or missing wheelhouse plugs and install new plugs if necessary.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.