- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 58 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 75 days ago
GMC Recall 02039: GM/Folding Head Restraints
2002 GMC Yukon
If a person were to insert their finger(s) into the pinch point when the head restraint folds, it could trap and pinch the finger(s) causing injury.
Seats — Front Assembly — Head Restraint
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with rearward folding head restraints on the second row seats, two potential pinch points exist on each of the folding head restraints when the restraints are folded rearward as the seatback is folded down.
- Dealers will install protective covers over the pinch points. Owner notification began November 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, GMC at 1-800-462-8782, or Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.