- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 3 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 26 days ago
GMC Recall 02039: GM/Folding Head Restraints
2002 GMC Yukon
If a person were to insert their finger(s) into the pinch point when the head restraint folds, it could trap and pinch the finger(s) causing injury.
Seats — Front Assembly — Head Restraint
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with rearward folding head restraints on the second row seats, two potential pinch points exist on each of the folding head restraints when the restraints are folded rearward as the seatback is folded down.
- Dealers will install protective covers over the pinch points. Owner notification began November 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, GMC at 1-800-462-8782, or Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.