- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 28 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 34 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 51 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 65 days ago
GMC Recall 02039: GM/Folding Head Restraints
2002 GMC Yukon
If a person were to insert their finger(s) into the pinch point when the head restraint folds, it could trap and pinch the finger(s) causing injury.
Seats — Front Assembly — Head Restraint
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with rearward folding head restraints on the second row seats, two potential pinch points exist on each of the folding head restraints when the restraints are folded rearward as the seatback is folded down.
- Dealers will install protective covers over the pinch points. Owner notification began November 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, GMC at 1-800-462-8782, or Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.