- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 5 days ago
- June 2: Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon Power Steering Investigation Closed investigations | 16 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 42 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 54 days ago
GMC Recall : Replacement Wheel Hub Assemblies
2004 GMC Yukon
Wheel separation can result in a vehicle crash.
Wheels — Hub
- Certain federal-mogul replacement wheel hub assemblies with the brand names: National, Carquest P/nos. 515020, 515021, 515025, 515053, 515054, 515059, and 515060, shipped between January 23, 2006, and December 20, 2007, sold for light duty and medium duty trucks. The inboard retention nut used to maintain hub bearing assembly can loosen resulting in an ABS light indication, noise, and/or wheel separation.
- Federal-mogul will notify customers and will replace the hub assembly free of charge. The recall began on February 7, 2008. Owners can contact federal-mogul toll-free at 877-489-6659.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.