2013 GMC Yukon electrical NHTSA complaints: Electrical System

NHTSA — Electrical System Problems

5.7

2013 GMC Yukon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 GMC Yukon:

2013 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

May 022018

Yukon

I have been having issues with the electrical components of the stabilitrak and ABS systems. I have also been having problems with the electrical system that runs the instrumentation for the air, heat and blower. The main problem is that there is a crack on the dash in the left hand corner of the passenger air bag. This has been well documented by thousands on the internet. I called GM and they said there are no recalls but they issued a case #. this case # applies to all three problems for my vehicle.

- Norfork, AR, USA

Feb 202016

Yukon

Cracking dashboard! deep cracks running up to and along the airbag

- Hartselle, AL, USA

Sep 212016

Yukon

Takata recall - from day to day the back hatch will not open. Took to GMC dealer and could not find code why this is happening. I disconnected battery cable for 1 minute and reconnect and works fine.

- Jeanerette, LA, USA