ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

3.2

2013 GMC Yukon fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 GMC Yukon:

2013 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Dec 272016

Yukon 8-cyl

This complaint is in reference to my 2013 GMC Yukon denali. Since purchasing the vehicle in Dec 2014 it has been in the repair shop 3 times for shutting off without warning while driving. Each time I have been on the interstate driving around 70 mph and the vehicle shuts off. Thank god no one rear ended me and I was able to pull over to the side of the road. The first time 28 May 14, the problem was the fuel pump module, but a month later it was determined it was the fuel pump. Today 28 Dec 16 the fuel pump is being replaced again. So we have replaced the fuel pump module and fuel pump twice. Traveling at any speed and your vehicle shut off is dangerous. I consider this a safety hazard and could lead to serious injury or death.

- Bessemer, AL, USA