- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 13 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 16 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 31 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 53 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-814
2014 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 44180 01 - Customer Satisfaction - Certain vehicles may have key codes which were inappropriately handled by a third party which could increase the risk of vehicle theft. Dealers are to replace all applicable keys and lock cylinders with new key configurations.
Click a tab for more information.