- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5259B
2014 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on, a tick noise, and engine misfire. Technician may find diagnostic trouble code P0300 stored. If published Service Information diagnostics do not lead to a repair gain access to the valves for inspection. If the vales are not moving replace the Active Fuel Management lifters and guide on the bank with the concern and the oil pan assembly.
Click a tab for more information.