- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 47 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 62 days ago
GMC TSB #16NA171
2017 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM:REAR WINDOW
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to reinstall the rear defroster tab on the rear window defogger for vehicles with the condition of rear defrosters inoperative or if one is to break during a normal repair.
Click a tab for more information.