- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5382J
2017 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that generation 5 engines with Regular Production Option Code L83, L86, or LV3 may have an oil consumption concern were one quart in 2000 miles is being used. Dealer will confirm oil level was properly checked per Owner’s Manual, and check the bolt torque on the Valve Lifter Oil Manifold Assembly, before doing any repairs to the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.