- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5425A
2017 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLE THAT HAVE A CHECK ENGINE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP ON. TECHNICIAN MAY FIND DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE P0747 AND OR P0796. DEALER SHOULD ADVISE THE CUSTOMER ENGINEERING IS CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING A SOLUTION.
Click a tab for more information.