- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 47 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 62 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5391C
2017 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that have a no crank or a start and then immediate stall, Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator lamp may not be on when the ignition is in the run position. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0513 and or P262B may also be set. Technician will pulled the driver sill plate and inspect the wiring for damaged or corroded circuits. Technician will repair any damaged or corroded circuits.
Click a tab for more information.