- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5452C
2017 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a pop, click, tick, snap, or itch type noise in the steering column or steering wheel when turning left or right during low speeds or parking maneuvers. Technician will need to inspect for mis-routed airbag module wiring harness for contacting vibration damper plate in steering wheel, or replace the column upper bearing inner race, spring, and seat.
Click a tab for more information.