- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 47 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 62 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5472A
2017 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:HATCHBACK/LIFTGATE:LOCK
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are equipped with Hands Free Power Lift-gate Regular Production Option Code (TC2). Some customers may experience problems with the activation of the lift-gate hands free operation. Dealer will communicate to the customer some tips on the Hands free Lift-gate. The remote keyless entry FOB must be within 3 feet or 1 meter from the bumper. The foot kick is conducted at the direct center of the length of kick zone.
Click a tab for more information.