- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5479B
2017 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about fluid leaking from the brake caliper piston area found during a service of the vehicle. The substance is actually excess assembly grease from the caliper boot and piston installation. This grease can be cleaned off and the rest of the service completed.
Click a tab for more information.