- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5530
2017 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about removing the tinnerman push nuts when installing the accessory 22" 6-Spoke Split Chrome Wheels Regular Production Option Code (SEU) or during any service requiring wheel removal.
Click a tab for more information.