- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5533
2017 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a creak, click, pop, and or crack type noise from the front suspension or front frame area while making tight turns. Technician will need to loosen and then re-torque the four front frame cross member nuts and bolts.
Click a tab for more information.