- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 3 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 37 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 51 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5121C
2018 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have the oil pressure gauge jumps from approximately 40 lb. to 60 lb. The 4.3L (LV3), 5.3L (L83), 6.2L (L86) engines are equipped with a two stage oil pump. Dealer should advise the customer this is normal operation for these engines.
Click a tab for more information.