- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 12 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 34 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 35 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 41 days ago
- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 63 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5665
2019 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary information communicates customers may comment on poor remote keyless entry (RKE) range (less than 20 feet.) Some customers may comment that the RKE fob must be held next to the driver door handle before the doors will unlock when passively attempting to unlock the door. The Radio Antenna Amplifier may be causing the range issue.
Click a tab for more information.