- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 41 days ago
GMC TSB #080730026F
2020 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This informational bulletin provides information on Some vehicles may rock or move slightly forward or rearward while in Park at start up after cold soak. This condition may be accompanied by a clunk noise. This is a slight movement that is more often seen visually, rather than felt, when viewed from the outside and using the auto-start feature, if equipped.
Click a tab for more information.