- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 41 days ago
GMC TSB #18NA161
2020 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:BATTERY
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure for testing the battery cables for voltage drop, Checking for a bad ground at g218, Inspecting for a short at the starter B+ to shield and testing for a faulty battery.
Click a tab for more information.