- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 41 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4670H
2020 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about a no start or another concern after swapping an Engine Control Module or other modules from one vehicle to another. The Global Architecture electrical system associated with these vehicles does not allow controller swaps between vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.