- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 57 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 79 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5503B
2020 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer additional information on checking for the engne crankcase being overfull on oil causing an engine vibration concern. The technician is advised to inspect for contaminnants and adjust the engine oil level as needed.
Click a tab for more information.