- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 5 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 16 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5288G
2020 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have any of these concerns remote keyless entry, passive Entry and Start Inoperative, No Fob detect message on driver information center, service tire pressure system, no audio, touch screen Inoperative, Steering Wheel Controls Inoperative, Service Stabilitrak, rear power windows inoperative, rear wiper inoperative, and or a dead battery. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B3101, B144C, C0710, C0544, U1548, U1549, U154A, U0151, U0126, U0415, U0077, U0028 and/or U0029. Technician should inspect the left instrument panel for the wire harness being pinched. Technician will need to repair the wire harness and reroute the wire harness.
Click a tab for more information.