- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 57 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 79 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5426C
2020 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician for a water leak in in the second and third row seating area. Inspect the C-pillar which is the body vertical structure behind the rear passenger door area of the affected side of the vehicle for water intrusion or water marks on the seat belt retractor. If water evidence is found on the seat belt webbing or the retractor the seat belt/ retractor must be replaced after the water leak has been corrected and verified. There are 3 areas of seam sealer that will need to be addressed. After gaining access to the C-pillar and rear quarter panel area inspect for voids or missing seam sealer and apply a clear flow able seam sealer where needed.
Click a tab for more information.