- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 57 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 79 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5447C
2020 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps needed to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have a rattle noise from the dash. Technician will need to inspect for the rear heater pipes contacting the passenger side exhaust manifold. If the rear heater pipe is found to be contacting the exhaust manifold, reposition the heater pipe so it no longer makes contact.
Click a tab for more information.