- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 5 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 16 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5572C
2020 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary information communicates a Service Adaptive Cruise With DTC C018C SYM3A After Replacing K14 Distance Sensing Cruise Control Module and provides tips for completing all necessary steps and to contact TCSC if configuration does not complete correctly.
Click a tab for more information.