- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 57 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 79 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5586D
2020 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary information communicates a customer concern of IPC gauges inoperative or fluctuate, No Start, No Crank, SIR Light / Service Airbag Message, Service Suspension Message, Radio display blank, Steering Wheel Controls (SWC) not illuminated, Turn Signal no audible feedback, HVAC controls inoperative. During diagnostics a technician may find any of the following DTC's: B1011, B1370, B3980, U0020, U0029, U007D, U0073, U0078, U0100, U0101, U0102, U0104, U0140, U0151, U0155, U0164, U0184, U0186, U0198, U0422. Dealer is instructed to check Serial Data Gateway Module X2 connector for terminal concerns and repair as needed.
Click a tab for more information.