- March 4: Honda Civic Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- February 23: Honda CR-V Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- February 10: Honda Battery Problems Cause Accord and CR-V Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- January 2: Honda 5-Speed Transmission Class Action Settlement news | 65 days ago
- December 22: Honda Recalls Accord Hybrid, CR-V Hybrid and Insight Vehicles recalls | 76 days ago
2000 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.
2000 Honda Civic Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure4
- Engine Hesitating1
- Shakes And Stalls When Braking1
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.