- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 6 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 9 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 16 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 30 days ago
2006 Honda Civic
Worst 2006 Civic transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not shifting properly4
- rattling sound2
- transmission failure2
- will not go into gear2
- clunking noise when put in drive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Lubricant1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.