- December 2: Honda Pilot Recall Issued For Overcured Tires recalls | 1 days ago
- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 5 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 6 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 42 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 60 days ago
2006 Honda Civic
2006 Honda Civic Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Not Shifting Properly4
- Rattling Sound2
- Transmission Failure2
- Will Not Go Into Gear2
- Clunking Noise When Put In Drive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Lubricant1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.