- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 31 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 40 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 81 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 86 days ago
2006 Honda Civic
2006 Honda Civic Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Not Shifting Properly4
- Rattling Sound2
- Transmission Failure2
- Will Not Go Into Gear2
- Clunking Noise When Put In Drive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Lubricant1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.