- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 3 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 21 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 22 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Honda TSB #ABOM10042018901
2018 Honda Clarity Electric
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Dealer message - Today, American Honda is announcing several product updates a?ecting certain 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV) models. There may be multiple combinations of these campaigns per VIN. To clearly identify each vehicle's needs, be sure to do an iN VIN status inquiry for units in dealer inventory and during customer visits. Also, to help ensure customer satisfaction and reduce inconvenience, make sure all parts and software are available when customers arrive. PROBLEM Climate Control: In certain operating conditions, a software issue with the climate control unit and PCM software may lead to incorrect operation of the coolant 3-way valve, causing DTC P26A3 (electric water valve malfunction) to set. Electric Valve Timing Control (EVTC): In certain operating conditions, an issue with the PCM software may lead to incorrect operation of the EVTC, causing DTC P100C (electric VTC motor signal circuit malfunction) and/or P0010 (variable valve timing control [VTC] malfunction) to set. Driver Information Interface: In certain EV mode driving conditions, a software issue with the driver information interface may lead to the HV range reading unusually high (more than 1,000 miles remaining). Warranty information CD placed in the vehicle did not list the correct warranty coverage for the state of Oregon. This may cause customer confusion regarding coverage.
Click a tab for more information.