- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 16 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 17 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 24 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 48 days ago
Honda TSB #A18110B
2018 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- "ServiceNews Article - When replacing the fuel cell stack, make sure you bleed the air from the fuel cell insulating system exactly as called out in the fuel cell insulating fluid replacement procedure in the service information. If you don't, you'll get an FC Coolant Low. See Your Dealer message in the driver information interface shortly after your repair and/or will damage the new fuel cell stack."
Click a tab for more information.