- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 33 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-006
2018 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "Service bulletin - The telematics system is reporting deterioration of the fuel cell stack. This deterioration can reduce fuel cell output. Water improperly discharged inside the fuel cell stack mixes with hydrogen and oxygen, generating hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide/water combination concentrates in one area, accelerating the deterioration of the electrolyte membrane in the fuel cell."
Click a tab for more information.