- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 7 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 16 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 57 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 62 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 87 days ago
Honda Recall B2R, C2P, Z2Q: SRS May Become Disabled Due To Manufacturing Error
2019 Honda Insight
In the event of a crash, if the air bags or seatbelt pretensioners do not function as intended, there would be an increased risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2019 Honda Insight, Odyssey, and Ridgeline vehicles. The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) control unit may have a manufacturing error, possibly resulting in the air bags or seatbelt pretensioners not deploying in the event of a crash.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the SRS unit, free of charge. The recall began November 8, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are B2R, C2P, and Z2Q.
Click a tab for more information.