- May 10: Honda Accord Steering Problems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- May 2: Honda Confirms 16th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 10 days ago
- March 30: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Affects 708,000 Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- March 19: Faulty Tires Cause Honda Pilot and Passport Recall recalls | 54 days ago
- March 4: Honda Civic Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 69 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS10092019911
2020 Honda Passport
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2019-2020 Odysseys, Passports & Pilots with a customer complaint of the auto idle stop inop. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.