- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 13 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 21 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 42 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 56 days ago
Hyundai Recall 147: Instrument Cluster May Malfunction
2015 Hyundai Genesis
If the instrument cluster displays the vehicle speed or illuminates the warning lights incorrectly there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015 Genesis sedans manufactured February 1, 2015, through May 20, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with a seven-inch TFT-LCD instrument cluster that may display an incorrect vehicle speed or may illuminate all of the warning lights or not illuminate a warning light that needs to be lit.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on September 30, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 147.
- Documents (10)
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
Click a tab for more information.