- January 7: Hyundai Tucson ABS Recall Affects 797,000 SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell and Kona Electric Vehicles Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Class Action Lawsuit: Incorrect Window Stickers news | 40 days ago
- December 4: Hyundai Engine Recall For Gamma, Nu and Theta II Engines recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: Hyundai and Kia Fires Cost Automakers Another $137 Million news | 47 days ago
Hyundai Recall 147: Instrument Cluster May Malfunction
2015 Hyundai Genesis
If the instrument cluster displays the vehicle speed or illuminates the warning lights incorrectly there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Cluster/Panel
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015 Genesis sedans manufactured February 1, 2015, through May 20, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with a seven-inch TFT-LCD instrument cluster that may display an incorrect vehicle speed or may illuminate all of the warning lights or not illuminate a warning light that needs to be lit.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on September 30, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 147.
- Documents (10)
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
Click a tab for more information.