- November 21: Hyundai and Kia Fire Recalls Investigated: 6.4 Million Vehicles investigations | 11 days ago
- September 30: Hyundai Recalls 2024 Kona SUVs Over Seat Belt Issues recalls | 63 days ago
- September 27: Park Outside: Hyundai Recalls 2 Million Vehicles Following 21 Fires recalls | 66 days ago
- September 26: Lawsuit Blames Hyundai After Elantra Owner Shot in Chest news | 67 days ago
- September 9: Hyundai Oil Pump Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
Hyundai Recall 147: Instrument Cluster May Malfunction
2015 Hyundai Genesis
If the instrument cluster displays the vehicle speed or illuminates the warning lights incorrectly there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Cluster/Panel
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015 Genesis sedans manufactured February 1, 2015, through May 20, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with a seven-inch TFT-LCD instrument cluster that may display an incorrect vehicle speed or may illuminate all of the warning lights or not illuminate a warning light that needs to be lit.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on September 30, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 147.
- Documents (10)
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
Click a tab for more information.