- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 29 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 36 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 57 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 62 days ago
Hyundai Recall 147: Instrument Cluster May Malfunction
2015 Hyundai Genesis
If the instrument cluster displays the vehicle speed or illuminates the warning lights incorrectly there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015 Genesis sedans manufactured February 1, 2015, through May 20, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with a seven-inch TFT-LCD instrument cluster that may display an incorrect vehicle speed or may illuminate all of the warning lights or not illuminate a warning light that needs to be lit.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on September 30, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 147.
- Documents (10)
- Recall 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
Click a tab for more information.