- October 19: Hyundai Smart Trunk Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 4 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 57 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 67 days ago
2015 Hyundai Genesis
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Hyundai Genesis by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the parking brake indicator is not illuminated when the parking brake is applied, the driver may operate the vehicle with the parking brake partially ... Read more »
If the instrument cluster displays the vehicle speed or illuminates the warning lights incorrectly there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
Tire sidewall cracks could cause a rupture during use, resulting in a rapid air loss and loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the incorrect gear is being displayed, the vehicle may move in an unintended direction, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »