- February 6: Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Lawsuit Over Battery Warranty news | 1 days ago
- February 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson and Santa Cruz Vehicles Over Roof Trim recalls | 3 days ago
- January 20: Hyundai Shutdown of Bluelink 3G Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 18: Hyundai and Kia Headlight Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Kona Electric Vehicles May Suddenly Lose Power recalls | 44 days ago
2015 Hyundai Genesis
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Hyundai Genesis by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
An electrical short circuit inside the ABS module could cause an engine compartment fire while parked or driving. Read more »
If the parking brake indicator is not illuminated when the parking brake is applied, the driver may operate the vehicle with the parking brake partially engaged, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
If the instrument cluster displays the vehicle speed or illuminates the warning lights incorrectly there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
Tire sidewall cracks could cause a rupture during use, resulting in a rapid air loss and loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the incorrect gear is being displayed, the vehicle may move in an unintended direction, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »